The 5 themes of geography are:
Human Environmental Interaction
The 5 themes of geography in the book "Waiting for the Rain" are:
- When Tengo travels to Johannesburg by train on page 84-85
- The aparthied could be considered a region that separates the blacks from the whites and keeps everyone in their respective townships. On page 57-58 where Tengo is treated very badly in Frikkie's house.
- When Tengo and Emma drink cold drinks outside when it's hot on page 169
- Frikkie's house is a location on page 57-58
- Winchester drive #77, miller's house on page 90