Monday, August 13, 2007

First Week of School Feedback

I think that the first week of school was fabulous.
We had a lot to do and we didn't have much time. We had to get to class in time so that we didn't miss anything.
Unfortunately, I didn't know that school started on the 7th and so i missed half the day of the first day of school.
Luckily my sister got a call and so we went and missed only half the day.

I think that humanities was really fun. I missed one part of it but i was there for the second part. I really enjoyed my day at school mostly because of humanities. We were introduced to the classroom and we had to find out about our teacher after looking at his room. that was the best!!!

One of my goal for this year in humanities is that I would like to improve my handwriting. At the end of the year I would like to see better Handwriting on my paper.

No comments: