Thursday, August 23, 2007

Roller Coaster Ride


As I waited for my turn on Hong Kong's most famous Roller Coaster ride, I felt my stomach rumbling. I was freaked out by the roller coster coming to an end and all the riders dismounting off of it. As I blinked my eyes, it was my turn to ride. My friend sat next to me and i held on tight to the rubber handle. My hands were already sweating and i could feel them slip off the handle. As the ride started i said in my mind " This is it!!!", and in a millisecond we were off to a dashing start. I started tasting air in my mouth and the breeze walloping my face. I heard a thundering sound that made me go bonkers. As we came to a halt, I actually wanted to have on more go, but then i thought to myself that wait a second there are more rides. So my friend and I came off of the roller coaster and were strolling away to another ride.

Photo by
http://bratboyschool.com/bulletin/rollercoaster.jpg

1 comment:

arjun said...

As I waited for my turn, on Hong Kong's most famous Roller Coaster ride, I felt my stomach rumbling, I was horrified as well as freaked out by the roller coaster, screeching and screaming to an end as all the rider jumped and heaved themselves off. And in a srike of fear I knew it was my turn. My friend sat next to me and I held on tightly to the large rubber handle. My hands were already sweating and I could feel them slowly peeling off the handle. As the ride started I said in my mind "This is it!!!", and in a millisecond we were off to a dashing start. I started tasting air in my mouth and the breeze walloping my face. I heard a thundering sound that made me go bonkers. As we came to a halt, I actually wanted to the now thrilling ride to continue, but then I thought to myself, wait a second there are more rides. So my friend and I hurled ourselves just like every one else and dashed to the next ride.