Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fruit Roll Ups

As I open up the wraper of my fruit roll up, I hear the plastic cranckling. Once opened I could see the mixture of blue, green, and yellow all combining to make the fruit roll up look like a sea. As I place my fingers on the first part of the fruit roll up, I could feel the plastic colliding with the sticky food. As I put the peice into my mouth, I could immediately taste the the blu berry in it. The sour taste fills my mouth and i leave it till later.

Image by http://www.b100.ca/i/p/test_product/snacks/snacks_02.jpg

1 comment:

arjun said...

I can relate to what your saying because you have realy given us lots of detail and have told us all the things that have stuck out to you the most. Good insight, and good job.

P.S make less typing errors.