Monday, March 3, 2008

Visual Communicator Post

When I work on any multimedia, some thoughts that go by my mind are that maybe I could add some pictures, or I could cut down these words. When giving information, stretching it out too much could be a pain. Suppose that you are making a brochure on an idea and there may be some statistics on it. Giving away numbers upon numbers would just bore the audience away.

Using visual communicator was a great experience for me although there were some parts that went wrong. Maybe some concepts we could have worked on would be not messing up the V-Screen and not rehearsing too many times. Some things that went good were that we got everything done on time, and we went step by step.

Some tips:
Don’t give up on technology
Be ready on time
Don’t put too many words

No comments: